- In LAMK, the Information Literacy credit and the online test for information literacy remain for the time being. As for LAB, we will inform of any possible changes later.
- Information skills teaching and guidance can still be booked this coming autumn.
- Information Skills Clinics can also be booked using this booking form.
- Lahti Academic Library and Lappeenranta Academic Library will merge on September 1, 2019. The official name for the new joint library will be LUT Academic Library. This autumn, the merger will only bring small changes to the library services in Lahti. For now, the present locations Industria and Scientia remain. More info ►
Industria is staffed Mon-Thu 10-15, Fri 12-17. During other Mukkulankatu campus opening hours the library is available self-service. Industria consists of two separate spaces, D246 (shelves 0-5) and C213 (shelves 6-9).
Scientia is open self-service only according to campus opening hours. The library is located at Niemenkatu 73, and its collection focuses on serving the academic universities Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) and University of Helsinki. At Scientia, you also have access to the digital resources of University of Helsinki.
- The former Lahti Academic Library library card remains valid.
- Also a new LUT Academic Library card will be introduced. However, if you get your card in Lahti, it will not be valid automatically in Lappeenranta, and vice versa. This will be the case until summer 2020, when the libraries' databases merge.
- Also borrowing practices and loan periods remain the same until further notice.
- In Lahti, you will get your library card by sending this webform.
Please note, that LUT Academic Library's webforms will be updated this autumn, so web form addresses may change.
- This autumn, there will not be any significant changes as to LAMK digital resources or their access log-ins.
- Library's web pages and other online communication will be renewed along other new joint library processes.
- Please follow this info page and also library's other channels (web pages, intranet etc.)